This November, PULP.Digital.Creators will be screening the freshest independent short films/animations for the Medicine Hat community.
We will showcase everything from experimental independents, through to 2D and 3D animated productions from Alberta and around the world.
Time for a date night?
Buy Your Tickets Today!
The Digital Juice Festival is a celebration of motion arts.
Our diverse jury hand-picked ripe n’ ready works that will be sure to keep you entertained.
42 shorts were selected from over 120 submissions.
Our Wonderful Festival Sponsors!
Supported through Grant and Sponsorship Programs.
Executive Producer Level.
Producer Level Sponsors.
Director Level Sponsors.
PA Level Sponsors.
Some of the Particulars…
- The Monarch theatre has assured us that they will continue following COVID-19 protocols. Seating is reduced from 400 to 100 to help maintain social distancing.
- If you are comfortable, we recommend wearing a mask while in the theatre. Let’s all do our part for a safe event.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, we would ask that you come to next year’s festival.
- The films screened during the Digital Juice festival do not represent PULP.digital.creators. They are the voices of the creators and we are just here to support creation. [doesn’t make us ‘creationists’]
- If you are one of the 2020 officially selected artists, contact us and we will setup an interview.